Thursday, Jan 28

Last update01:11:22 PM EST

You are here: FAQ Felony Non Support FAQ

Felony Non Support FAQ

What are the requirements to elevate a civil child support case to a felony child support case?

Dependent child must be under the age of 21, non custodial parent must reside in Michigan, arrears must be $5000 or more, and there must be significant enforcement attempts (at least one show cause hearing).


How do I get an application to elevate my case to a felony?

Call the Felony Non Support Office at (313) 224-0465.


end faq